We are looking for a passionate Recruiter with Studio experience to join our team! The position is currently remote, but we are looking for a recruiter that is based in the Vancouver area.
Role & Responsibilities
• Identify, screen, interview and recommend candidates for VFX artists, gaming (Unreal) artists, production and support positions, including sourcing, managing interview logistics, and on occasion reference checks.
• Maintain a high level of awareness and take part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as (virtual) career fairs, industry conferences, school forums.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to managers to develop recruitment skills in addition to providing input into the matching of potential candidates to suitable positions.
• Constantly maintain a great relationship with talents around the globe, to shorten the time to hire.
• Find creative solutions to shorten the time to staff and fill critical roles.
• Improve interview questions/guides for managers.
• Work alongside the HR team to develop and maintain an outstanding candidate experience.
• 3-5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the VFX, animation and/or games industry
• Passion for finding the best talent that will suit our Studio's needs
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills coupled with maturity and impact to establish good working relationships across the organization
• Ability to adapt communication and communicate efficiently with busy Hiring Managers
• Work well under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently in a remote setting
• Be resourceful and approachable, with a great sense of humor!
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.