BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are looking for a proactive, quick-thinking, multi-tasker. The person will need to have a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is an exciting and extremely demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative. The ideal candidate must have a passion for publicity/marketing/brand building and understand the current media landscape.
The position is remote until further notice, but we would like the candidate to be based in LA.
Role & Responsibilities
• Pull press breaks daily for corporate, project specific and industry related topics – draft and circulate internal news reports
• Run the BRON Intern program – including assisting in the hiring and training of all department interns
• Maintain department media subscriptions, memberships, and sponsorships
• Assist in preparation for all major project specific publicity events including premieres, press days, screenings, conferences, and parties
• Track and maintain project reports for all BRON titles including timeline (release calendar), cast and crew details, synopsis, vendor contact info, talking points, available marketing and promotional materials, etc.
• Oversee preparations for all major corporate specific publicity events including managing: guestlist, vendors, invitations, decor and budget
• Route and manage the invoice submission and payment for department vendors, create PO's, etc.
• Maintain online corporate and project specific web accounts including Wikipedia, IMDb, LinkedIn, etc. to ensure information is accurate and current
• Coordinate corporate and talent travel for publicity appearances and events including flight/car/hotel/event bookings, build and maintain accurate event schedules
• Assist project leads in developing corporate and project specific creative briefs for pitch decks, key art, photoshoots, trailers and digital spots, graphics, etc.
• Assist project leads in drafting and appropriately routing for approval both corporate and project specific press announcements
• Oversee film festival submissions and tracking for all BRON projects
• Oversee the delivery of production marketing assets including unit photography, EPK and production notes to BRON Post and ultimately to distribution partners
• Ensure all final marketing assets for BRON titles: trailer/poster digital and tangible elements are tracked, organized and properly filed
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned in the future
• Bachelor's degree and at least one year publicity or marketing experience in a motion picture studio, agency or firm required
• Strongly prefer experience at an agency supporting a high-pressure, deadline driven desk
• Awards campaign experience a plus
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter and team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Must possess the ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Requires a professional interest in publicity, media relations and marketing as well as basic knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Must have basic knowledge of publicity, talent and related business contacts (agents, managers, publicists, talent reps, press and media outlets, etc.)
• Strong computer skills (Windows/Mac); Photoshop and InDesign skills are a plus
• Be comfortable with new technologies and fluent in digital platforms and social media tools and trends
• Able to work flexible hours including overtime during the week and on weekends when necessary
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkzxbk-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.