Finance Clerk (Canada Summer Job)
ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are seeking a Finance Clerk to join our team for a period of 8 weeks.
Timeline: November 2021- December 2021 (8 weeks)
Type: 35 hours per week
Salary: CAD $15.20/hr
This position will be under the Canada Summer Job program. For that reason, to be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must be:
• Between 15-30 years old
• Either a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident (international students are not eligible)
To find out more about the Canada Summer Job program visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-develop...
Role & Responsibilities
• Assist with coding account payable and compiling related backup and approvals
• Assist with reconciling, auditing, and coding corporate credit cards
• Sort, scan and distribute mail to the appropriate person
• Assist in compiling backup documentation to support billback invoices
• Maintain proper storage
of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing both manually and electronically
• Take on additional tasks
or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations
• Perform other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned in the future
• Completion or current enrollment in accounting or finance related program preferred
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Team player with experience working in a collaborative environment
• High attention to detail
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and unsupervised
• QuickBooks and/or SAP experience not required but considered an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pypy-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.