BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a proactive and highly experienced Executive Assistant to work alongside our Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate would be someone that is seeking to be a career EA. This position can be based in Los Angeles, but currently remote due to COVID-19.
Role & Responsibilities
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to: representing a high level executive in all interactions (internal and external) with poise and tact, proactively managing and coordinating daily schedule and calendar, and travel arrangements.
• Coordinate and, when requested, attend meetings with internal and external parties, working across multiple calendars; provide meeting minutes and track follow ups.
• Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Arrange comprehensive and detailed business travel itineraries.
• Maintain workflow when the assigned executive is out of the office, anticipate issues, and make decisions with initiative, independent judgment, and logic.
• Answer and screen incoming phone calls; coordinate telephone conferences, respond or route external/internal calls.
• Work closely with senior staff and interface with corporate officers and their assistants.
• Process expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in timely manner.
• Manage and act as a liaison for communication and the needs of the various departments to the office of the Executive.
• Prepare briefing notes, reports and minutes of meetings.
• Work on projects as assigned by the Executive.
• A minimum of 1-year content production industry experience preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of experience managing several busy executives schedules
• Ability to prioritize and multitask when faced with multiple requests for action
• Ability to maintain confidential information/documents with high level of discretion
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to quickly learn new software tools
• Exceptional attention to detail to maintain credibility and effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g69v59-44-192-38-248-42 in your application.