Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world's largest record company, as well as the group's significant marketing strength.
Bravado is currently looking for a Licensing Coordinator for Epic Rights. This person will assist the SVP of Global Licensing with daily administrative duties as well as supporting the Sr Manager of Product Development and Creative Services with tasks specific to the department. The Licensing Coordinator will be an integral part of the team, learning several aspects of the licensing business to help support the growth of the department.
How you'll CREATE:
In a fast-paced and growing environment like ours, priorities and projects often change so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist in developing sales materials, department presentations and eblasts
• Send out decks and provide needed materials to licensees
• Coordinating for trade shows meetings, schedules, registration and travel
• Work closely with the SVP managing the global agent communications
• Set up new Product Development users/licensees, add and code creative materials, organize and up load trend boards and retail photos to the appropriate systems – DSI & Box
• Help with the collections of assets and inspirational materials for brand guides
• Administrative duties including answering calls, managing calendar, updating the contact database, and dealing with day to day departmental asks
• Set up meetings and conference calls for SVP and Senior Manager
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of Licensing experience or similar
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, motivated, self-starter and someone who is interested and wants to learn about licensing
• Strong customer service skills; important in communication and servicing licensees
• Proficiency in PC & MS Office Suite skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in Adobe, Photoshop, Keynote a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills necessary
• Outstanding organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities
• Ability to collaborate and build trust with partners and colleagues
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Fan, and strong knowledge of the music business preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Gift Week'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.