Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA
Bravado is currently looking for a Licensing Product Development Coordinator for Epic Rights. This person will assist the Senior Manager of Product Development and Creative Services with daily administrative duties, support the licensees product development process and help maintain the companies creative standards. The Product Coordinator will be an essential part of creating innovative and exciting consumer products for our artists.
How you'll CREATE:
• Review products and marketing materials submitted by Licensees to ensure they are on-brand and in compliance with the Artist's directives.
• Includes responsibility for reviewing product submissions, packaging materials, social media posts, press releases, websites, E-blasts, POS Signage, influencer reviews etc.
• Input new licensee setups to Epic's Product Development Systems (Box and DSI)
• Ensure Box and DSI Box & DSI information is accurate and up to date an ongoing basis
• Schedule and circulate agendas for new licensee kick-off calls
• Manage the collection, distribution, storage, and display of samples; maintain accurate records of sample inventories and inventory movements.
• Convert and compile assets files into PDFs for ease of review
• Liaise with designers on initial brand guide development and subsequent updates
• Design Mood Boards
• Distribute brand/supplement guides and asset updates to licensees
• Compile product and marketing images for sales decks
• Update new submission counts for assigned artists twice daily
• Distribute approved concept reports to Epic Rights team twice weekly
• Maintain licensee lists of PD contacts by artist
• Additional Project Upon Request
Bring your VIBE:
• 1-2 years of Licensing experience or similar
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, motivated, self-starter and someone who is interested and wants to learn about licensing and be a part of licensing
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Proficiency in PC & MS Office Suite skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in Adobe, Photoshop, Keynote a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills necessary
• Outstanding organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities
• Ability to collaborate and build trust with partners and colleagues
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Fan, and strong knowledge of the music business preferred
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan with company matching
• Flexible Paid Time Off plus Paid Holidays, 2 week ''Winter Break'' & Wellness Fridays (year-round)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance & Tuition Reimbursement (after 12 months of service)
• Robust Employee Assistance Program (for you and your loved ones)
• Annual Well-Being Allowance which includes Fitness, Travel, Home Enhancements, Nutrition, and Spa Treatment Reimbursements
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All UMG employees are currently required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative PCR or Antigen test before entering any Company offices unless they have been approved for an exemption or unless prohibited by applicable law.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d821k6-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.