The Premium Sales Department sells and services both suites and premium hospitality on a game-by-game basis.
Our inventory offers a wide variety; in size, spend, amenities, and beyond.
Our clientele is predominantly driven by companies but also connect with individual buyers looking to bring family and/or friends out to Fenway Park for the experience of a lifetime.
The role of Premium Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling, servicing, and creating a variety of premium suites and hospitality. These products include various options such as Dell and Pavilion Level Suites, as well as all-inclusive hospitality options such as Lansdowne Pavilion, Backyard BBQ, Center Batting Practice, and more. This role is also the lead manager on suites and hospitality for Fenway Special Events; Fenway Bowl, high school football, Frozen Fenway, soccer, and beyond. The Premium Sales Account executive will work hard to sell all of the department's products as well as host and help facilitate both Red Sox and special events at Fenway Park.
• Focus on account management, business development, and sales prospecting to generate business and develop relationships.
• Responsible for hosting and implementing events for premium clients.
• Assist in mentoring Day of Game Staff consisting of 10-12 seasonal employees.
• Actively and determinedly pursue and implement existing outbound sales and marketing initiatives.
• Create and implement new and innovative outbound sales initiatives.
• Handle inbound inquiries via public phone line, Premium Sales Inbox and MLBAM Reporting Form Software.
• Set up site tours of suites and premium packages for prospective clients.
• Entertain customers and prospective clients at both Red Sox games and events, both on and off property.
• Build and maintain a strong relationship based client network of varying buyer types.
• Work effectively and efficiently with vendor partners such as Aramark, '47 Brand, Franklin, Hotel Commonwealth, etc.
• Attend relevant Boston area networking events regularly to represent Premium Sales, build relationships and drive business.
• Expectation is to be at all games and special events at Fenway Park.
• 2-3 years of sales and/or services experience preferred, sports industry experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality and sales-focused mentality.
• High-energy relationship-based business attitude/approach.
• Works well under pressure, able to multitask with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to excel in a team-first environment.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Zoominfo, ProVenue ticketing system a plus.
At the Boston Red Sox and Fenway Sports Management, we go beyond embracing diversity. We're committed to living by our values, strengthening our community, and creating a workplace where people genuinely feel like they belong.
Too often, job seekers don't apply to positions because they don't meet every qualification. If you love this role and are great at what you do, we encourage you to apply. Your unique skills and experiences might just be what we've been looking for.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov4k3-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.