The Group Sales Team at the Boston Red Sox is focused on creating, selling, servicing, and implementing a variety of Group Sales and Group Hospitality packages for Red Sox games here at Fenway Park. We strive to provide a first-class experience for all fans from beginning to end.
The Group Sales department is seeking a dynamic, self-starter, who will be responsible for actively selling group tickets, pre and in-game group hospitality packages, and other ticket-related products as needed. This individual will be responsible for maintaining an industry-high standard in customer service for all Group accounts. Accountable and achieving set sales and revenue goals by implementing sales and services best practices.
• Coordinate and execute a minimum of 60 sales activities per day.
• Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, utilization of CRM tools, social selling, and referrals from current customers.
• Renew and service all group accounts (estimated to be around 750+ accounts). Establish and maintain strong relationships with all group contacts.
• Enhance existing events and create new Group Sales events to maximize sales and revenue.
• Maintain strong and healthy relationships with our 3rd Party Partners Aramark and Twins Enterprises
• Assist in executing pre-game assets for their own Groups and department's Groups.
• Contribute to servicing all Group Sales Department's hospitality clients on game days.
• Conduct site tours, as well as client and prospect visits
• Always represents the Club in a positive and professional manner.
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in sales, preferably in a sports/events setting.
• Successful history of closing five-figure deals.
• Coachable and seeks out new learning experiences.
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
• Strong customer service, communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience with ProVenue, Salesforce, and Outreach preferred.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14yky-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.