Warner Music Group
Inside Sales Representative
At BMI, it's all about the music. Our Inside Sales Representatives perform an important role in generating royalties for BMI-affiliated songwriters, composers, and publishers. By offering a license to businesses that use music, this role is part of BMI's long history as a leader in protecting music performance rights. Successful Inside Sales Representatives use their sales skills and business acumen to build a sense of trust, educate, and convey the benefits of licensing. Inside Sales Representatives speak with hundreds of businesses a week (by phone) selling music licenses. As part of Licensing's Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative focuses on metrics that produce results toward achieving Sales' targets. If you are a candidate with high energy, an unrelenting determination to succeed, and is motivated by reaching and exceeding goals, this role could be for you. Help us keep the music playing!
Inside Sales Representative Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay with uncapped commissions for meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Monday – Friday workdays with limited evening shifts
• Excellent work/life balance with a 37.5-hour work week and paid holidays, vacation, and sick/personal time
• Full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, generous 401(k) matching program, education reimbursement program, and MORE!
• Growth opportunity within the Sales team
• Amazing culture
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
• Two years of sales experience preferred
• One year of experience in a call center environment preferred
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office and can quickly adapt to new technology platforms
Related Skills & Experience:
• Experience in a transactional sales role/environment
• Experience selling an intangible product
• Inside Sales, B2B Sales experience
• Time management
• Superb verbal and written communications skills
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.
At least 2 years experience.
4 Year Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88oxq-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.