Collection Services Representative
Coordinate and support team work activities to protect and grow revenues from our existing licensee base. Assist management in overseeing staff to ensure productivity and customer service levels are met and or exceeded. Provide research and reporting to meet needs for decision making on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
Nashville, TN office. BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
Staff Support and Coordination:
• Manage daily calendars to reflect workload schedules and time off for team members.
• Send daily work to part-time team members.
• Review work from dialer campaigns to identify trends to align work with production goals.
• Onboard new team members.
• Provide ongoing education to train and motivate staff to manage and maintain licensee base to maximize revenue and provide superior service to our licensees.
• Maintain staff skill set inventory including identifying gaps and opportunities for staff.
• Assist in coaching team members to ensure that the respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Develop and coordinate team meetings and training activities.
• Recognize outstanding performance including identifying team members with high potential and recommend opportunities for growth with corresponding development activities.
• Assist with interviewing new team members and mentoring interns.
Research and Reporting
• Utilize available technology to assist in the recording and archiving of telephone calls to be used in training and coaching sessions.
• Provide verification and research activity for base customers including but not limited to qualifying leads, account maintenance, pre-calls, fee adjustments, license renewals, report forms, correspondence and customer inquiries.
• Perform quality assurance tasks related to evaluating data integrity within the customer relationship management (CRM) system, including review of new sales leads, online licensing and customer reporting.
• Prepare report forms and license fee schedules.
• As directed, be responsible for maintenance and administration of licensees, including but not limited to; managing a caseload of customers, assisting with customers not in caseload, handling customer inquiries and upselling/adding additional locations when possible.
• Engage Account Representatives to determine next steps on Chain Renewals.
• Handle sensitive customers as well as intervening and handling difficult customer communications.
Administrative and Subject Matter Expertise
• Assist with department administrative functions such as mail, running ad-hoc reports, checking voicemail, etc.
• Facilitate adherence to prescribed change management practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Business Management major preferred
Experience: Minimum two years' related experience in customer service, sales, collections and/or administrative support roles. Contact center management and CRM experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Strong use of technology; Excel, Access and/or CRM reporting tools.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce.
The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be based on individual qualifications, skills, experience, and education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. The position may also be eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 12 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r75xwq-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.
We are BMI (Broadcast Music, Inc.), a global leader in music rights management, serving as an advocate for the value of music.