Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a technical lead to take the reins on an epic, unannounced mobile project! In this role, you will partner with best-in-class Blizzard developers, collaborate with our external dev partners, and support our players worldwide.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion and proven track record for leading and launching great mobile games. As technical lead, you will help guide the technical foundation of our game and manage the technical roadmap across multiple initiatives. You are a leader, a self-starter, and an exceptional communicator. In partnering with both internal and external stakeholders, your goal will be to manage the technical development from concept to live operations, while delivering on the high-quality promise of Blizzard games.
• Work across team lines to design technical solutions for game features, content tools, QA, CS, localization, tech, commerce, marketing, PR, CRM, etc.
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with international external development partners.
• Define architecture for technology across the game.
• Provide guidance on the intersection of game systems and Battle.net platform, privacy, data collection, and business intelligence technologies.
• Advise development partners in areas of programming, debugging, and optimization.
• Assess the quality and application of new technologies.
• Audit the technical execution of game features and content.
• Direct the advancement of new tool and pipeline development for internal and external partners.
• Identify and mitigate all technical risks for the game.
• Experience with defining and leading platform initiatives.
• Experience overseeing technical due diligence on games developed in collaboration with external partners.
• Ability to identify risks early and often, and suggest mitigation strategies that are well thought out and consider multiple paths to a solution.
• Experience developing mobile games.
• Experience negotiating requirements between multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to travel internationally.
• Bilingual English/Mandarin Chinese language ability
• Experience in shipping open-world games, multiplayer games, or MMOs.
• Familiarity with Blizzard games.
• Passion for making world-class video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55j40-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.