Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a high performing project manager to join our Regional Localization Team based in Japan. As a member of the regional team, you will be responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality deliveries of localized entertainment content to our global customers.
You will actively collaborate with other regional teams around the globe and with our Loc Production Team and development partners in the United States. You will liaison frequently with external vendors and regional publishing teams ensuring that the needs of your regional markets are met.
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a strong grasp of project management principles, knowledge of Blizzard products, and experience in the entertainment industry. An ability to work and communicate effectively in a multicultural environment under tight deadlines is required. Flexibility and a drive for continuous improvement are essential for success in this role.
• Serve as an extended member of the global localization team providing local guidance and support to your regional partners Manage local schedules, operations, and logistics for localization work performed in region
• Interact regularly and effectively across global localization organization
• Interact regularly with our regional partners and polish the deliveries to ensure the quality of our product
• Own tasking and work assignment to local resources ensuring on-time delivery
• Handle urgent localization requests from regions to ensure required timelines are met
• Implement and support global team initiatives while driving local process improvements
• Use data analytics to make business decisions and to improve team efficiency
• A minimum of 3 years' work experience with a proven record of successful project management in the digital industry (job title may vary based on experience)
• Excellent understanding of localization, QA and software development production cycles
• Excellent oral and written English communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written Japanese to review/edit the delivered materials and support Japanese audio recording session
• Able to influence cross-functional teams to develop collaboration and commitment
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and a detail-oriented problem-solving approach
• Passion for localization
• Project management certification
• Knowledge and experience with data analytics tools
• Knowledge of localization industry tools and services
• Knowledge and experience with the management of the application testing
• Excellent knowledge of Blizzard products and services
• Experience as a translator for creative contents in the entertainment industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy709q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.