Procurement COE Specialist
Blizzard Entertainment is looking to fill the role of a Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) Specialist. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work within the Procurement department to optimize processes and documentation. This person will work closely with stakeholders across the company to support various Procurement COE initiatives, while also wearing multiple hats to flex and support purchasing, asset management, and other tasks as needed.
The Procurement Centers of Excellence (COE) function enhances training and support activities; improves strategies, processes, and performance by partnering with internal stakeholders; invest in staff and technologies that deliver insights and speed; and deploy expert teams to assist with purchases.
• Work with internal stakeholders to determine the needs for technical documentation and make tools and instructions easier to use through concise language, animation, graphs, illustrations, etc.
• Collect user feedback and data to continuously update and improve processes and supporting documentation.
• Build, manage, and standardize shareable content across internal systems such as ServiceNow, Confluence, Outlook, and Jira to build Procurement's internal brand.
• Track, measure, and analyze all ongoing COE initiatives to craft updates for the larger organization.
• Support basic purchasing of hardware and software and partner with external vendors as required.
• Follow RMA procedures for retuning or replacing faulty hardware.
• Coordinate secure e-waste and drive destructions with internal stakeholders.
• Maintain asset management database.
• Reconcile vendor invoices and monthly financial statement.
• Follow procurement policies and procedures.
• Handle other related duties as assigned.
• A four-year college degree
• You have knowledge with procurement technologies (ERP, contract management systems, e-sourcing systems, supplier management systems, ITSM)
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
• Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable language.
• Demonstrable experience in data analytics tools, tracking metrics, and process optimization.
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and writing skills. Professional writing or creative writing is a big plus.
• Solid computer literacy including the use of tools such as Microsoft Office Suite, Visio and Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of current desktop computer hardware technologies.
• Well-organized and detail oriented with excellent time-management.
• Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
• Build effective relationship with departments and continue to elevate procurement team in a growing organization
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.