Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We're looking for an Ad Operations Specialist to work within our exciting Ad Sales business out of our New York office.
This requires fluency with the technologies that make up the mobile media ecosystem, specifically around publisher side capabilities, demand-side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), and tagging technologies.
Your role within our Kingdom
• Set up, traffic and optimize campaigns (mobile video) across the portfolio of external systems, internal tools, and multiple exchange UIs (i.e. Ad Servers, SSPs and Programmatic Platforms), while maintaining a high quality standard to ensure 100% accuracy
• Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
• Check daily reports and provide troubleshooting support for issues relating to campaign spend, creative, tagging or partner implementation and escalating to third party vendors when necessary
• Act as a strategic partner within account teams; provide consultation to sales and clients on campaign design and correct setup
• Collaborate with team members by providing guidance on how to continually improve operational processes, supporting systems and communication channels where needed. Utilize experience to develop solutions, document internal procedures and best practices
• Support technical testing and implementation of new ad products, custom units, programmatic technologies and platforms, including internal proprietary tools
Skills to create thrills
• 3+ years of digital Ad Operations experience managing operational processes in online advertising industry for a publisher, advertiser or agency; having both sell and buy-side experience is a plus
• Experience in major ad serving platforms (DFP, DCM, SpotX), ad verification tools, tag management tools, debugging tools, mobile video and VAST tags
• Experience with testing new ad product solutions and managing new ad technology platform integrations/migrations
• Proficient with MS Excel, working knowledge of Charles Proxy and other debugging tools
• Strong aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem solving
• Strong written/verbal communication, relationship management skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to work in self-directed, results-oriented work environments and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o86m-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.