Sourcer (Contractor) – Non-Tech/News and Sports
We are looking for Recruiting Sourcers to join our global non-tech sourcing team to support non-tech areas such as Production, Marketing, and News & Sports (Bleacher Report, Turner Sports, CNN, CNN+).
Our team of talent scouts is looking for diverse talent to join and be a part of great brands like HBO Max, CNN, and Warner Bros.
• Partner with Recruiters and HR business partners to understand business objectives and talent needs
• Proactively identifies passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals.
• Ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated needs. Analyze pipeline health and articulate prospect-to-hire ratio.
• Present qualified candidates to recruiters and hiring managers
• Manage prospects in the CRM (Phenom) and manage multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time.
• Generates candidate leads through extensive name generation research, relationship building, networking, and complex internet searches
• Works closely with the recruiters to develop and execute attraction strategies that leverage social media, email campaigns, and targeted communication aimed at generating candidate flow and building talent communities.
• Participate in and help drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce.
• Provide excellent candidate management; conduct phone screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conducts candidate update calls to follow up on process and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience with WarnerMedia.
• Provides market intelligence to recruiters on the labor market that helps keep managers informed and set realistic expectations.
• Continually expands & documents network of websites, user groups, blogs and other resources where talent can be found.
• 5+ years sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience
• Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, GitHub, etc.
• Experience with Phenom People (CRM) and WorkDay (ATS) a plus.
• Comfort with metrics to measure health of candidate funnel and ability to analyze metrics to determine required shifts for success
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels
• Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities
• Strong communication skills to set and maintain expectations
• Strong research skills using Boolean, X-ray searches, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pvpe-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.