WarnerMedia is seeking a People Partner Coordinator for the Bleacher Report team.
• Assists Sports People Partner team by providing project coordination support on all HR initiatives, including but not limited to:
• Position Management
• Recruitment process
• Onboarding & Offboarding
• Data Management, Audits & Reporting
• Supports the People Partners, People Solutions, COEs and Talent Leaders HR-related initiatives such as:
• Organization Design & Integration
• Talent Management
• Compensation Planning
• Employee Development Succession Planning
• Performance Management
• Manages and executes the B/R intern program partnering with the broader News & Sports programs as needed.
• Serves as an HR point of contact and often intakes information/requests from employees and managers and works to resolve in a proactive and positive manner.
• Develops working relationships with stakeholders including People Partners Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and business employees
• 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
• Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
• Exceptional attention to detail, organization and project management skills.