Digital Sales Planner, Bleacher Report (LA)
Bleacher Report, the social voice of sports and a division of WarnerMedia, is hiring highly motivated, digitally savvy Sales Planners. The qualified candidate will reside in LA and will report to the Vice President, Revenue Strategy. We are looking for digital professionals who understand the monetization strategies that leverage the social graph and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major US brands. In addition to generating revenue through branded content partnerships, our sales team will work closely with our product, creative, and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's KPIs. You will be a support system and partially responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands.
NOTE: we have roles available in NYC, LA and Chicago. Please apply to the best location for you.
• Assist AEs in guiding and consulting clients on when and how to leverage Bleacher Report's ad product suite to maximize results based on client objectives
• Collaborate with WarnerMedia teams such as Strategic Planning, Audience, Account Services, and Ad Ops in order to craft strategic and successful media plans
• Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings
• Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Grow existing portfolio of WM Sports clients, to drive and upsell revenue B/R revenue
• Facilitate AE's in educating media agencies about B/R specific advertising and content strategies across its O&O properties and social channels
• Creative strategy: Work with brands to define their brand identity on social platforms in terms of brand purpose, voice, and content themes through half or full day workshops
• Proficiency in GAM, DFA, IAS, Comscore Media Metrix, Operative, and SalesForce
• 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
• An entrepreneurial mindset – strong desire to work in sales and team environment
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP's by creating media plans to meet advertiser needs
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx1pv-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.