San Francisco, CA
The Community Programmer I is responsible for elevating and inspiring the voices of B/R App users. They are tasked with helping stand up hundreds of communities ranging from leagues, teams and topics. If you love interacting with people, have a sharp sense of what resonates with sports fans, and the spirit to help build something new this role is for you.
• Create and program content that helps ignite the voices of community members in the B/R App
• Execute plans around tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
• Collaborate with social and premium packaging to ensure community content gets elevated across all platforms
• Help elevate the voice and tone of communities across all sports by engaging directly with community leaders and contributors
• Build and curate communities within the B/R app and help seed conversation.
• 1-3 years of sports media experience preferred
• Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports. Expertise in NFL, NBA, CFB, MLB a plus.
• A keen awareness of B/R's app voice. When news happens, be expected to know how B/R's audience would react.
• Well versed in the world of sports culture.
• Copywriting and monitoring social aggregation tools.
• Being an online community leader elsewhere
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands