WarnerMedia seeks an Associate Social Producer for Bleacher Report.
The Bleacher Report Social Stories team is looking for an experienced, dedicated Associate Producer to create short form digital videos for our social channels that cover a variety of sports as well as sports culture. We work in a fast-paced, 24/7 field in a laid-back environment. You'll also be in a role that allows you to work with multiple groups and networks.
• Pitch, plan and produce videos for B/R's social platforms
Be able to tell an effective, coherent story through video in B/R's social voice
• Assist producers in requesting graphics, acquiring video assets and assembling projects
• Plan future events and story coverage in conjunction with content and programming teams
• Work with leadership for pre-production, editing and post-production needs
• Demonstrate creativity and be a thought and idea leader
• Show an eagerness to learn, a hunger to work hard, and an ability to get things done
• 1-3 years' experience in video production, social video or related field
• Strong writing and producing skills
• Knowledge across pop culture, sports and the nuances in various social media platforms
• Proven skills in working with talent and interview subjects on field shoots
• Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe, Final Cut or equivalent software
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5152-3-235-139-152-42 in your application.