Devops Support Engineer
Technical UX Designer (Temporary) - BioWare
Technical UX Designer (Temporary)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• This is a hands-on, in-engine role. From UX/UI prototypes to final content you will manage the implementation of the game content.
• You will work with our versatile team of designers, artists, programmers, and producers to create exciting new content and build satisfying user interfaces.
• You have experience designing, prototyping, and implementing game concepts using multiple tools, technology, and node-based visual programming.
• You are creative and motivated, with the ability to provide practical solutions to challenges that arise.
• You will report to the UX Supervisor.
• 2+ years of experience with gaming engines.
• Experience with digital interfaces and video game environments.
• Experience designing, prototyping, and implementing game concepts using multiple tools, technology, and node-based visual programming.
• Creative and motivated, with the ability to provide practical solutions to challenges arising from a rapidly changing environment.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.