Senior Character Artist
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Senior Character Artist will do at BioWare:
• Work alongside artists, designers, and writers to create industry-leading characters and creatures for BioWare
• Work with external development teams to ensure a high-quality standard of 3D art
• Iterate and provide feedback on character and creature workflows and tools to maximize efficiency for the project
• 3+ years of experience in the industry
• Advanced skills in Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop
• Experience working closely with external art vendors
• Solid understanding of character and creature anatomy
• Passion for excellence in character and creature design and execution.
• Self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills
• A degree or diploma in fine arts, animation, graphic design, or related
• Experience with the Frostbite engine is a plus
• All submissions must include a strong portfolio showing personal and/or professional artwork
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k46p-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.