At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of excellent developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
What the Graphics Software Developer will do at BioWare:
Reporting to the lead graphics programmer, you will work with our art, design, and programming teams to develop the technology necessary to amaze our players with industry-leading visual experiences.
Who You Are:
You are collaborative with several years of experience developing rendering systems for AAA console and PC video games. You have a passion for high-fidelity graphics and can help us push our games to the next level. You are creative and communicative. You want to help us build the best games in the industry.
• Develop rendering systems that meet creative and technical requirements.
• Work with artists and designers on solutions that further our games' artistic and design vision through immersive graphics.
• Mentor other developers in performant rendering in every phase of project development.
• Work across projects to embrace and enhance our rendering systems.
• Experience researching, developing, and optimizing rendering techniques and systems for AAA PC and console games.
• Experience developing systems where concurrency, memory, and performance are important.
• 5+ years of professional C++ experience of software design principles including data-oriented architecture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d293y7-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.