Gameplay Animator (Temporary) - BioWare
Gameplay Animator (Temporary)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story.
Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• You will create and implement character animation using mocap, keyframe and in-engine tools.
• You will iterate and refine animation based on both aesthetics and feel.
• You will work with our Designers, Technical Animators, Programmers, VFX Artists, Audio Designers, and Production Partners to accomplish a character in-game.
• You will work with our Outsource Animation Director to provide feedback to external partners.
• You will report to the Animation Director.
• Experience in traditional animation skills and the ability to apply them to gameplay systems.
• Proficiency in Maya or similar software.
• Proficiency in runtime engine animation workflows.
• 2+ years of related industry experience. You have experience in the full development cycle of AAA gaming.
• A degree in Fine Arts, Animation, Graphic Design, or a related diploma.
• All submissions must include a demo reel showing personal and professional artwork.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw745p-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.