At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of excellent developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
• Partner with artists, designers, and writers to create industry-leading characters and creatures for BioWare
• Provide guidance and feedback to external development teams ensuring a high-quality standard of 3D art
• Iterate and provide feedback on character and creature workflows and tools to maximize efficiency for the project
• 3+ years of modeling experience creating industry standard character & creature related 3D art
• Advanced skills in Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Marvelous Designer, Photoshop
• Experience working closely with external art vendors
• Experience with character and creature anatomy
• Experience with character and creature design.
• A degree or diploma in fine arts, animation, graphic design, or equivalent experience.
• Bonus if you have experience with the Frostbite or Unreal engines.
• All submissions must include a portfolio showing personal or professional artwork
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g437z1-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.