Associate Producer- BioWare
Associate Producer (Temporary)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story.
Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who is an Associate Producer at BioWare?
• You will contribute to and help share the vision for the Missions Team, driving towards continued financial and critical success for our game.
• You will work with a diverse team to lead the development of new gameplay features, optimize decision making to keep the team unblocked, and clearly communicate progress and challenges.
• You will maintain creative relationships with inside and outside developers, and hold the team accountable for the delivery of high-quality work.
• You will report to the Lead Project Producer.
• Previous experience in the Video Game, Media, Film or other creative Industries.
• Experience leading teams to success.
• Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Good organizational skills.
• Knowledge of the software/game market and platforms, technical background, and/or previous leadership experience is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxn89z-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.