BET Networks, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions: BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET's growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.
BET+ is seeking a senior manager to join their Lifecycle Marketing team, to support the planning, execution, and technical implementation of BET+'s lifecycle marketing operations. The successful candidate will have a passion for running and scaling campaigns across multiple communications channels, including but not limited to; email, in-app messaging, push messaging, paid media, and other channels as needed. The candidate will bring strong technical expertise, a highly analytical mentality, along with a creative and flexible approach to the role, which will be essential to delivering breakthrough thinking to drive growth for BET+. Join our growing team!
• Support the Lifecycle Marketing strategy through the execution of multi-channel messaging campaigns to drive customer engagement, conversion and retention goals.
• Translate campaign objectives into briefs, providing oversight as campaign elements are built (creative assets, target audience lists, etc), through to execution and post-campaign activities.
• Own the technical production and deployment of high-quality messages to highly targeted customer segments, with an emphasis on dynamic content, automation, and personalization.
• Lead the technical delivery of campaigns to market; developing, coding, testing and carrying out automated campaigns, using the marketing automation platform.
• Maintain oversight of lifecycle marketing campaigns and messages in market, including campaign plans, workflows, data pipelines, team schedules, and budget summaries for assigned campaigns.
• Assist in the evaluation of campaign activities and work closely with internal team and agency partners in reviewing performance to identify optimization opportunities
• Stay informed with respect to industry trends, direct competitor activities and emerging partners and opportunities
• 3-5 years lifecycle marketing / CRM experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Experience building and deploying CRM campaigns, including email operations as well as push and in-app messaging
• Experience with marketing technology; particularly major mobile messaging platforms and ESPs (Braze preferred)
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design and SQL
• Able to work independently and self-motivate to manage and prioritize several projects in a fast-moving environment
• Interest in optimization and improving both the customer experience and campaign performance
• Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal collaborators and external partners
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Entertainment industry experience regarded as a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82bq6-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.