Executive Assistant - TV Entertainment and Compliance
New York, NY
BETN is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator! This person will be supporting the linear platform and will be handling the schedule-data input as well as be responsible for the 24-hr logs (PTS)
This coordinator will also assist with grid maintenance and the communication of scheduling information throughout the company. Track and share high profile shows on a weekly basis.
• Schedule weekly grids in PTS
• Schedule grids & logs for Canada & Caribbean
• Assigns Asset IDs
• Create/Load-in Formats
• Export/Timeout Logs
• E-Log Changes (sometimes after hours)
• Creation & Dissemination of Listings Information
• Liaison with Production to capture and input all show descriptions
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (Traffic, P&I, Promos, NOC and sometimes Music) to ensure 24hr schedules are completed accurately and delivered on time
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1 + years of experience (strong internship experience considered)
• Previous experience in television or related industry
• Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Dedication and passion for television
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written
• High level of motivational and organizational skills with an attention to detail and follow-up
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11yyy-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.