Do you know things entertainment and Marketing? We are looking for an experienced Integrated Marketing Coordinator to join a highly effective but nimble Brand Solutions team supporting Ad Sales functions for BET Networks! The BET Coordinator of Integrated Marketing is a dynamic and creative thinker who can conceptualize and execute custom marketing solutions for BET's advertising partners. The Integrated Marketing Team (Brand Solutions) works closely with Ad Sales and internal teams (production, social, etc.) to produce best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns that infuse advertisers into BET's on-air, digital, and social platforms!
• Create and maintain campaign execution materials including program decks, one sheets, meeting agendas, production schedules, client timelines, and scripts, among others
• Main point of contact for collecting and organizing program assets, monitoring social media rollouts, and assisting on production shoots
• Work closely with the production, digital, social, media planning and traffic teams to execute custom sponsorship elements
• Collaborate with integrated marketing pitch counterparts to brainstorm concepts for a variety of brands in response to client RFPs and formally vet ideas through various internal teams
• Actively participate in various meetings (Team, inter-departmental), as well as client meetings or presentations, as needed
• Must be multifaceted and able to juggle multiple tasks to support the Brand Solutions managers and production team in order to successfully bring campaigns to life to support the Ad Sales team as a whole
• Flexibility with work hours, and overnight/weekend travel, as required for project activation
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Sales and/or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience required (strong internship experience considered)
• Excellent communication, writing skills and customer service skills
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
• Extremely detail oriented
• Understanding for how to apply marketing strategy to creative ideas and campaign activation across all platforms (linear, digital, mobile, social and event marketing)
• Understanding of community management and fan engagement on social platforms and experience writing social copy with a platform intentional approach
• Awareness of linear and digital platforms and direction of our industry and BET business goals
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkypj-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.