- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionViacomCBS seeks a qualified Executive Assistant candidate to support the SVP and VP of BET+ ; the
new premium streaming service from BET. Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented and organized
with an ability to multitask. Environment is demanding and fast-paced and involves scheduling meetings,
coordinating projects, building presentations & data charts, script coverage, booking travel, managing
expense reports, onboarding / training new employees, and distribution of time-sensitive legal documents.
Great communication skills, ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines is a must. Candidates should
have work experience in a fast-paced environment and interest in learning about SVOD. This is an
excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in the streaming side of entertainment and seeking
BET+ streams over 2,000 hours of Black content from the best Black creators: Tyler Perry, Will Packer,
Tracey Oliver and Lena Waithe. Our team seeks to grow and understand our subscriber base by
deciphering our data, along with finding and promoting exciting new Black content. Our team is world
class, passionate, dynamic, intelligent, and agile in the ever-evolving landscape of SVOD. We look to add
people to our team who are focused, quick, and discerning in the world of streaming.
• Answer phone, manage calendar, book meetings and conference calls, arrange /confirm
travel and manages expense reports
• Build presentations on Keynote and construct charts on Excel & Google sheets to decipher /
interpret our subscriber data
• Accurately maintain and administer a filing system of legal contracts, scripts, assets, data
charts, presentations, and all content that has been on or considered for BET+
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PPT, G Suite, and Adobe Acrobat
• Strong written, editing and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and tracking skills
• Handle multiple tasks with set deadlines as a top priority, with the ability to independently
• A high level of integrity, discretion and professionalism with exposure to confidential
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance
• Independent worker, with strong judgement and ability to make decisions quickly
• Tech savvy is a huge plus
• 2+ year of administrative work experience in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
The BET Media Group, a unit of Paramount (NASDAQ: PARAA; PARA; PARAP), is the world's largest media company dedicated to entertaining, engaging, and empowering the Black community and championing Black culture. Connecting Black audiences through a portfolio of brands including BET, BET+, BET Gospel, BET HER, BET International, BET Jams, BET Soul, BET Studios, and VH1, the BET Media Group is a thriving media ecosystem of leading interconnected platforms across cable TV, streaming, digital, studios, live events and international.
Hiring Salary Range: $60,000.00 - 68,803.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d561x7-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.