Ballpark Operations Assistant
JOB TITLE: Ballpark Operations Assistant - Part time
DEPARTMENT: Ballpark Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Event Operations
The Baltimore Orioles have an immediate opening for the part-time position of Ballpark Operations Assistant. This position provides support to the Ballpark Operations Management staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide administrative support as necessary to the Ballpark Operations Management Staff
• Assist in updating and maintaining multiple facility maintenance logs, lost and found, and daily incident logs
• Assist with day-to-day management of the event staff. This includes clocking staff in and out, and answering staff questions.
• Assist in facilitating and maintaining team member forms
• Assist with the year-round recruitment and hiring of team members
• Other duties as assigned
• 1 years' experience in sports management or hospitality industry
• Bachelor's Degree or work experience equivalent
• Organizational and time management skills with an attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills specifically including Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong telephone, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work event hours plus weekends and evenings
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran's status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement of the position, subject to consideration of reasonable accommodations for documented medical or religious needs that do not pose an undue hardship.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyyzpm-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.