Morning Show - Content Producer / On-Air Host
Bally Sports Arizona is seeking a Marketing Coordinator! The Marketing Coordinator will serve as the Marketing department's project liaison working closely with team partners, internal departments (digital, on-air promotion, ad sales and production), corporate marketing and third-party vendors. This role will work closely with the Sr. Director of Communications & Marketing with off and on-air marketing initiatives which will include managing vendors, team partners, media partners and media plans. This position will run and manage consumer promotions and will also support various social media and digital marketing efforts.
• Serve as project manager and liaison with team partners, internal departments, and corporate marketing and third-party vendors
• Handle graphic design for various marketing elements
• Prepare summaries, recap decks and proof of performance reports
• Work closely with each NBA/NHL/MLB team partner; implement all contractual marketing items, participate in status calls, foster strong collaboration and build solid relationships
• Work closely with Sr. Director of Communications & Marketing to support Digital Content Manager on various social media promotional efforts; including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Work closely with the Sr. Director of Communications & Marketing with on and off-air marketing efforts; including idea creation, budgeting, planning, implementation and coordination with partners and vendors
• Support department design and creative needs
• Assist in public relations efforts including writing press releases & website content
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related area is required
• Excellent oral, written communication and graphic design skills are needed
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with managing social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn a must
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment is essential
• Positive disposition under pressure
• Must be able to work varying hours (events, special functions, etc.)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous broadcast television marketing, team experience, sports or related industry experience is a plus
• Strong organizational and project management skills are preferred, as is a working knowledge of sports including MLB, NHL, NBA, WNBA, college and high school
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!