Bally Sports South is seeking an Executive Assistant! Bally Sports South is a regional television sports network that produces and distributes over 725 MLB, NBA, NHL and collegiate sporting events each year. This is an active business casual office that requires a high standard of professional business conduct and performance.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Senior Vice President & General Manager. This person must efficiently and expeditiously perform a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to:
• Provide executive level administrative support to the Senior Vice President and General Manager.
• Serve as the office manager with direct responsibility to ensure the office is well maintained, fully supports all office business supply and service needs, and serves as the liaison with primary office support vendors and the landlord/building support services.
• Serve as a resource to the staff and independent contractors (approximately 100 in total) to support their work-related needs
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Monitor the SVP/GM's calendar and email, draft and edit correspondence, process mail, copy and file, and arrange detailed travel plans and logistics.
• Prepare professional presentations (PowerPoint and similar formats including spreadsheets and organizational flow charts) and periodically manage executive level in-office meetings and presentations
• Money management and budget skills. Manage and reconcile general office expenses.
• Manage inventories of all supplies and office related support services (i.e. maintenance of office equipment, interaction with office landlord, etc.)
• Serve as executive level liaison with internal company executive offices and external executive offices including professional and collegiate team partners and clients and, as such, a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion is required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an accomplished administrative assistant or in an office management capacity is necessary
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. You must be a clear, concise and proactive communicator.
• Advanced functional understanding and performance skill with Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced level understanding of digital images (how to open, view, customize and print them)
• Excellent Database/file management skills needed
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize work assignments
• Professional demeanor, conduct and appearance
• Discretion in the performance of duties of a highly confidential nature
• Ability to manage and perform multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately under pressure
• Project management and time management skills needed; extreme attention to detail
• A determined ability to learn unknown skills, overcome unforeseen challenges and thoughtfully resolve conflicts
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 4-year college degree is preferred
• Background in sports and/or media industry is a plus
• Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!