Bally Sports Detroit is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant responsible for selling across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network's digital sales expert and liaison in driving digital advertising growth initiatives to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Consultant include the following:
• Successfully achieve annual digital sales targets
• Sell suite of digital advertising products to digitally focused agencies and brands across the Bally Sports Detroit region
• Interact with sales staff regularly, including attending client and prospect meetings to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities
• Maintain high level communications with sales management, sales staff, corresponding departments, and vendors
• Develop and provide ongoing digital sales training for clients, sales staff, and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Ability to affectively impart digital advertising knowledge to clients and internal sales staff
• Working knowledge of new media, digital advertising solutions, social media, and digital content creation
• Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
• Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
• 5+ years digital sales experience and familiar with the TV and/or cable sales environment
• College degree preferred
• Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable, or television management experience is a plus
• This position is based in Southfield MI. Some travel, throughout the State of Michigan and surrounding areas is required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d94v19-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.