Bally Sports Arizona is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join our winning team! This position is designed to work closely with the Advertising Sales Team in all facets of the business. The CSC will report to our VP, General Sales Manager and support our National/Local/Digital Sales operations, National Direct Response Clients, Team Partners and internal constituents. The CSC works closely with HTS offices and Traffic, Production, Programming, Marketing and Finance departments to ensure stewardship of all National/Local/Digital Sponsorship and flighted business. In addition, the CSC supports our Local Sales team on all team initiatives including: prospecting, proposals, sales templates, rundowns, track digital, social and virtual executions and business development.
• Interfaces directly with the Traffic department in order to ensure that orders are input correctly and that spots run at the correct time, in the correct show, with the correct copy within the contractual boundaries set by the client
• Works with the national sales offices to help ensure that clients are satisfied, and the sales goals are met
• Presents viable solutions to client issues, as required
• Ensures that delivery requirements are met for every client so that payment can be received
• Ensures that all information received from the sales offices is accurate and complete, including programming information, traffic deadlines, production schedules, marketing plans, and copy formats
• Prepares reports on revenue, delivery, inventory management, and forecasted budget goals on a weekly basis
• Assists VP/GSM with forecasting and works with local/digital teams on prospecting
• Trains new and relocated Sales Assistants on daily tasks and responsibilities
• Provides materials for necessary computer programs, gives overall guidance, as well as information on how to resolve potential issues
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma or equivalency required
• Strong oral and written and oral communication skills are required
• Strong organization, prioritization and project management skills are required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, is essential
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is required
• Bachelor's degree is preferred
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings, and delivery is preferred
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Strata is a plus
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation's leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports San Diego, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8pp46-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.