Full Time Job
Client Service Coordinator
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionBally Sports Sun is looking for a Client Service Coordinator to join their team! This position is designed to work closely with the Advertising Sales Team in all facets of the business. The CSC will report to our National Sales Manager to support our National Sales operations, National Direct Response Clients, Team Partners and internal constituents.
The CSC works closely with HTS offices and Encompass, Traffic, production and finance departments to ensure stewardship of all National Sponsorship and flighted business. In addition, the CSC supports the Local Sales Manager and the VP, General Sales Manager on team projects, prospecting, proposals, sales templates, rundowns, track digital, social and virtual executions and business development.
• Interfaces directly with the Traffic department in order to ensure that orders are input correctly and that spots run at the correct time, in the correct show, with the correct copy within the contractual boundaries set by the client.
• Works with the national sales offices to help ensure that clients are satisfied, and the sales goals are met. Presents viable solutions to client issues, as required. Ensures that delivery requirements are met for every client so that payment can be received. Ensures that all information received from the sales offices is accurate and complete, including programming information, traffic deadlines, production schedules, marketing plans, and copy formats.
• Prepares reports on revenue, delivery, inventory management, and forecasted budget goals on a weekly basis. Pulls reports from the Wide Orbit and provides the VP, General Sales Manager with accurate numbers for revenue reports and forecasting,
• Trains new and relocated Sales Assistants on daily tasks and responsibilities. Provides materials for necessary computer programs, gives overall guidance, as well as information on how to resolve potential issues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalency. A bachelor's degree in preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings, and delivery is preferred.
• Good oral and written and oral communication skills are required.
• Good organization and project management skills are required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is needed.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Strata is a plus.
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is required.
• The ability to multitask and deal effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential.
• The ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends is necessary.
• Frequently required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard.
• Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision. Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Computer, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, fax machine.
• Primarily works in a quiet professional office environment.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnybq5-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $0.00 to $0.00 ($ USD)