Audacy Kansas City is currently seeking full-time Traffic/Continuity Manager for its group of stations: KQRC, KRBZ, KMBZ, KCSP, KWOD, WDAF, KZPT and Chiefs Radio Network Execute traffic best practices, process sales orders, and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Maintain commercial copy using Vcreative and WideOrbit
• Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Media experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook) and Google Workspace
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
- Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
- Create and schedule program formats and schedules
- Maintain commercial copy using Vcreative and WideOrbit
- Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
- Other duties as assigned by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmwo82-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.