Sales Project Manager (Audacy Dallas)
The Project Manager will be responsible for conceptualization and execution of brand, sales and event presentations that can be utilized across all company media platforms. This will include the production of original graphics, logos, social media campaigns and videos & digital campaigns that support events, brands and shows.
Design and create print media, web/social media elements and marketing pieces for local concerts and events, brand campaigns and business-to-business communications.
• Station branding and contesting TV commercials for local properties.
• Video / Graphics content for social media and online platforms. Design multifaceted social media programs that combine multiple platforms and tactics to achieve outreach, client relations, strategic communications, and brand-building goals
• TV integrated segments for local events and radio personalities.
• Sales marketing videos for local and multi-market programs.
• Maintain daily communication/coordination with Director of Sales to align local sales and creative content with client needs.
• Prepare and maintain monthly equipment inventory,
• On occasion, must be available nights, weekends and holidays to work on site at station activations.
• Practical and technical knowledge of cameras.
• The ability to frame and compose shots.
• The capacity to multi-task and take direction from others.
• Team working skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
• The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• The ability to present and clearly communicate production and campaign ideas.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power Point, Word, Adobe Production Suite CS6 – CC (Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Adobe Audition), Pro Tools, PlurEyes. Mac OS
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent work experience.
• Three years creative experience.
• Ability to communicate, read, and write in English and Spanish.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties on this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle objects, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop kneel, or crunch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
- Station branding and contesting TV commercials for local properties.
- Video / Graphics content for social media and online platforms. Design multifaceted social media programs that combine multiple platforms and tactics to achieve outreach, client relations, strategic communications, and brand-building goals
- TV integrated segments for local events and radio personalities.
- Sales marketing videos for local and multi-market programs.
- Maintain daily communication/coordination with Director of Sales to align local sales and creative content with client needs.
- Prepare and maintain monthly equipment inventory,
- On occasion, must be available nights, weekends and holidays to work on site at station activations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xwkq-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.