SportsRadio 610 in Houston has a full-time opening for a board operator/producer. We are looking for a self-starter who takes control in the studio and can work well with others.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Overseeing broadcast systems
• Production and engineering of local programs and remote broadcasting
• Booking guests, developing show topics, writing and creating web content for the show.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Basic computer skills are a must to post audio and written content to the web and multi-task to provide help to the rest of the staff.
• Candidates must be familiar with the Houston sports scene and possibly cover local teams.
• Advanced audio production skills a must.
• Experience in studio broadcast equipment experience required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Overseeing broadcast systems
- Production and engineering of local programs and remote broadcasting
- Booking guests, developing show topics, writing and creating web content for the show.
- Additional duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3knkq-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.