On Air Personality
Audacy Los Angeles is looking for a part-time on-air host for KROQ. In addition to hosting a daily music-intensive solo show, the candidate will also be tasked with maintaining a strong brand image on all social media platforms.
What You'll Do:
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift.
• Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Operating the control board and performing production work.
• Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, and voice-tracking software.
• Knowledge of Active Rock Format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
- Protecting the station's FCC license.
- Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the air shift.
- Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Operating the control board and performing production work.
- Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Other duties as required by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974p9-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.