Audacy strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform solutions, using its entire portfolio of assets, including broadcast radio, digital audio, social, mobile and live events. It's all about passion: for creativity, innovation and delivering results for our customers and fans.
We combine 230+ powerhouse brands, our premium digital and audio publishing platforms, virtual and live events and all available channels, to create custom content and engaging experiences for consumers and brands.
Audacy's Marketing Solutions team embodies the full range of sales enablement: we support local and national sales with tools, collateral, training, resources and communications to accelerate the sales process. Within the Marketing Solutions organization , the Marketing Strategy team works to develop turnkey and custom solutions for brands, leveraging the full scope of what Audacy can deliver.
We're looking for a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for media and marketing partnerships, who possesses strong project management skills, a collaborative spirit and a results-oriented mindset.
Working closely with Sales, fellow Strategists, and teams across Audacy, including Media Planning, Research, Content, Digital, Experiential, Activation, Design and others, this individual will develop marketing solutions designed to grow existing partnerships and effectively drive new business among national, local and regional customers. The role will support continued development and growth for a diverse roster of digital audio solutions such as podcasting and streaming audio.
The anticipated starting salary range for NYC- based individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000-90,000
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with designated sales team on RFP responses, proactive pitches and renewals
• Demonstrate understanding of client businesses and the consumer journey, by actively listening to sales and clients' needs
• Articulate complex strategies, solutions and proposals in simple, easy-to-understand ways, for clients and salespeople alike
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure recommendations and proposal elements can be delivered in a timely fashion, across Radio, Digital, Social and virtual/live event assets
• Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
• Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach target consumers
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, across divisions, to ensure that the best of Audacy's assets are well-represented at all times
• Possess an understanding of and curiosity for media and marketing solutions that deliver optimal outcomes against a diverse range of client KPI's
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• BS/BA degree
• 2-4 years of experience in media and marketing across both traditional media and digital media, with an emphasis on National, Local and/or Multi-market audio
• Proven leader who consistently contributes to a culture where shared success is celebrated
• Experience responding to RFPs from national advertising agencies and developing proactive product solutions
• Strong Digital Background Prefered
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and work with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to create a variety of client-facing presentations including, but not limited to: pitch decks, wrap-ups, overview slides, onesheets, etc.
• Ability to work effectively in a hybrid environment: currently, 2-3 days in the office each week (depending on market location) with the option to work remotely for the remainder of the week
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Google Workspace, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of colleague and clients
Cover letter and samples of work welcomed.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country's best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with designated sales team on RFP responses, proactive pitches and renewals
- Demonstrate understanding of client businesses and the consumer journey, by actively listening to sales and clients' needs
- Articulate complex strategies, solutions and proposals in simple, easy-to-understand ways, for clients and salespeople alike
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure recommendations and proposal elements can be delivered in a timely fashion, across Radio, Digital, Social and virtual/live event assets
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach target consumers
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders, across divisions, to ensure that the best of Audacy's assets are well-represented at all times
- Possess an understanding of and curiosity for media and marketing solutions that deliver optimal outcomes against a diverse range of client KPI's
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn7p25-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.