AUDACY LOS ANGELES is seeking an outgoing superstar to reign over our front desk operations at our premiere broadcast facility on Wilshire Boulevard! Are you able to engage our contest winners and callers to feel our loyalty love? Can you keep it cool handling the phones while Rhi-Rhi and her entourage storm the lobby? Do you have a perma-smile that cannot be shaken and a genuine love of all things media? We need a BRAND AMBASSADOR who will set a positive, enthusiastic and HIP vibe from the GET-GO. APPLY NOW, Mr/s PERSONALITY!
What You'll Do:
• Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
• Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required.
• Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
• Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post out-going mail.
• Provide clerical support to various departments as needed.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Prior receptionist experience is required. Position requires excellent phone etiquette as well as exceptional verbal communication skills. The ability to multi-task is required as is the ability to organize and manage workload. A professional appearance and punctuality is required. Knowledge of MS Office is preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, use hands, reach with hands/ arms and manipulate a switchboard and a computer keyboard. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Job requires a majority of the work day to be spent sitting.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional manner.
- Answer phones and route calls to the proper personnel or take messages when required.
- Provide callers with information, such as the address, directions to the location, fax numbers, website information, and other related information.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail/overnight packages; post out-going mail.
- Provide clerical support to various departments as needed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7ov4-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.