Denver based corporate traffic position. Execute traffic best practices, assist and backup traffic users in other physical locations, process sales orders, and manage station logs for commercial and promotional content and assist in training users on the traffic system.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $42,000-45,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity. Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Provide backup and assistance to traffic managers when necessary
• Process sales orders including national and network orders
• Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
• Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
• Create and schedule program formats and schedules
• Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
• Work with Corporate Traffic Supervisor and Director of Traffic Operations:
• Assisting in system upgrades
• Providing daily customer support to users, including training and assistance resolving issues
• Developing and implementing traffic best practices and process
• Maintaining clean database
More About You:
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (WideOrbit), radio experience is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload is required.
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail is required.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions is required.
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Provide backup and assistance to traffic managers when necessary
- Process sales orders including national and network orders
- Manage commercial inventory for stations utilizing WideOrbit traffic system (editing logs, scheduling displaced spots and managing pre-empts when possible)
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives on WideOrbit system to maximize inventory
- Reconcile logs to confirm that spots ran as scheduled for billing and process affidavits as needed
- Create and schedule program formats and schedules
- Liaison with sales and programming to resolve issues and build relationships
- Work with Corporate Traffic Supervisor and Director of Traffic Operations:
- Assisting in system upgrades
- Providing daily customer support to users, including training and assistance resolving issues
- Developing and implementing traffic best practices and process
- Maintaining clean database
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm1q4v-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.