Corporate Traffic Coordinator
Remote / Virtual
Corporate Continuity Coordinator (Pipeline Posting)
Audacy is always seeking to add qualified individuals for the full time position of Continuity Coordinator within our corporate commercial Traffic team.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
The anticipated starting salary range for Philadelphia or Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $42,000 to $45,000 per year. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as location, internal and external equity.
Please note: This is a pipeline posting. All qualified applicants will be asked to apply to an open job requisition when one becomes available.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with the sales, programming and production departments across multiple markets, as assigned
• Duties include entering and modifying copy instructions for local and national sales orders, reviewing and revising production orders for distribution to our commercial production department and other reporting
• Must be able to work closely with team members and be willing to learn and assist with traffic duties if necessary
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit and/or vCreative), radio experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Must be able to work well with sales people in a high paced environment
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the sales, programming and production departments across multiple markets, as assigned
- Duties include entering and modifying copy instructions for local and national sales orders, reviewing and revising production orders for distribution to our commercial production department and other reporting
- Must be able to work closely with team members and be willing to learn and assist with traffic duties if necessary
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0955m-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.