Audacy is seeking a qualified individual for the full time position of Continuity Coordinator within our PHILADELPHIA based corporate commercial Traffic team.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with the sales, programming and production departments across multiple markets, as assigned
• Duties include entering and modifying copy instructions for local and national sales orders, reviewing and revising production orders for distribution to our commercial production department and other reporting
• Must be able to work closely with team members and be willing to learn and assist with traffic duties if necessary
• 2+ years of experience working with Traffic Systems (preferably WideOrbit and/or vCreative), radio experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high volume workload
• Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication, training, and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel and Outlook)
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed
• Must be able to work well with sales people in a high paced environment
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the sales, programming and production departments across multiple markets, as assigned
- Duties include entering and modifying copy instructions for local and national sales orders, reviewing and revising production orders for distribution to our commercial production department and other reporting
- Must be able to work closely with team members and be willing to learn and assist with traffic duties if necessary
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5nom-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.