Audacy strives to be world class at forging client-focused, multi-platform solutions, using its entire portfolio of assets, including radio, digital, social, mobile and live events. It's all about passion: for creativity, innovation and delivering results for our customers and fans.
We combine 230+ powerhouse radio stations, our premium digital and audio publishing platforms, virtual and live events and all other available channels, to create custom content and engaging experiences for consumers and clients.
Audacy's Marketing Solutions team is an internal 'agency' that provides our sales teams with marketing solutions, media strategy, pricing/planning and activation to drive significant business with local, multi-market and an increasingly national client base. We develop customized ideas for brands that leverage the full scope of what Audacy can deliver, including best-in-class audio, video, digital, mobile, social and live events platforms.
We're looking for someone with a passion for media and marketing partnerships, with strong project management skills, a collaborative spirit and results-oriented mindset.
Working closely with Strategists and, as appropriate, teams across Audacy including Sales, Media Strategy & Planning, Research, Content, Digital, Experiential, Activation and Design, the Coordinator will support the development of reactive proposals that grow existing partnerships and effectively drive new business among national and local/multi-market customers.
What You'll Do:
• Demonstrate a strong ability to support the proposal development process
• Assist in the outreach and follow ups to cross-functional teams responsible for elements that comprise client solutions in proposals
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
• Utilize research resources to support positioning of Audacy properties and proposals
• Provide direction to Design for the development of deliverables such as presentation decks, 1-sheets, etc.
• Maintain libraries of key slides used by team members; includes updating research points and positioning statements
• Assist in the maintenance of team status reports
• Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
More About You:
Required and Preferred:
• BS/BA degree
• 1-3 years of experience in media or marketing
• Ability to consistently contributes to a culture where shared success is celebrated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to multitask on behalf of multiple stakeholders
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• Ability to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of colleagues and clients
Cover letter and samples of work welcomed.
What You'll Do:
- Demonstrate a strong ability to support the proposal development process
- Assist in the outreach and follow ups to cross-functional teams responsible for elements that comprise client solutions in proposals
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and proposal development
- Utilize research resources to support positioning of Audacy properties and proposals
- Provide direction to Design for the development of deliverables such as presentation decks, 1-sheets, etc.
- Maintain libraries of key slides used by team members; includes updating research points and positioning statements
- Assist in the maintenance of team status reports
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqkq1-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.