The part time Business Administrator will liaise on one or more administrative services of the business unit, supporting the Finance department. This position reports to the Regional Controller.
What You'll Do:
• Act as the primary point of contact for Accounts Payable matters.
• Assist with Accounts Recievable matters for the market.
• Assist Regional Controller with approval requests.
• Frequently handles sensitive and confidential materials.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• 3-5 years in an Accounting/Finance capacity (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Legder).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Wide Orbit.
• Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
• Strong analtical skills.
• Capable of meeting the demands of deadline pressures and working in a fast paced environment.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for Accounts Payable matters.
- Assist with Accounts Recievable matters for the market.
- Assist Regional Controller with approval requests.
- Frequently handles sensitive and confidential materials.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28575-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.