Payroll / Human Resources Administrator
Audacy is seeking a Benefits and Leave Administrator to join our HR and Benefits team. This position will report to the Director of Benefits and administer/manage leave programs as well as assist with other HR and Benefits projects and initiatives.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Center City Philadelphia.
• Administer the leave programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policies related to FMLA, ADA, and short/long term disability.
• Independently approves and/or denies leave cases based on relevant medical information.
• Manages administrative aspects of leave claims to include tracking hours used/taken.
• Centralizes the leave administration process and facilitates all intakes, completion of FMLA forms, tracking of forms, and leave taken, etc.
• Works closely with Payroll to ensure that leave pay is accurate and correct.
• Works closely with employees to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review.
• Partners closely with HR Directors and Legal Department to review claims' status and develops strategies for resolution.
• Maintains appropriate contact with all employees on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work for employees on leave.
• Acts as the main point of contact with Life and STD/LTD vendor, handling all claim intakes, processing life insurance claims, etc.
• Handles all Worker's Comp claims, and is the main point of contact for WC carrier.
• Creates and facilitates FMLA policy and procedure trainings to managers and HR market contacts.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of all evolving applicable leave laws regarding FMLA, ADA, and state and local laws.
• Assist the benefits department with benefits education, training, answering employee questions, and open enrollment.
• This position will play a crucial role in assisting our company through a major transition / implementation period as we seek to review our sick plan policies and short term disability plans and make recommendations to leadership.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and projects may be assigned.
• A bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience in benefits/leave administration
• Knowledge of all federal, state, and local leave laws nationwide
• Experience with HRIS systems (Ultipro preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MUST display STRONG attention to detail and customer service skills
• Must have the ability to make independent judgement decisions, and analyze leave situations (not one size fits all)
• Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required.
• Must have excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to drive process improvement, multi-task and independently manage project demands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ybe1-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.