- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Do you know what your worth? If you are creative, hardworking, and know how to build rapport, we may have your dream job. If you're ready to join the best sales team in Springfield, read on.
Audacy Springfield is on the lookout for exceptional candidates to help drive the future of local media sales. We provide our teams with an excellent product to sell, superior training tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
We target thousands of local companies with a highly tuned business-category focus and we introduce these companies to the power of radio/digital/social/podcasting.
What You'll Do:
• Schedule face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Cultivate long standing client relationships
• Sell compelling concepts to key local and regional decisions makers
• Build broadcast and digital marketing campaigns and client presentations
• Achieve a sales quota
• Selling broadcast radio to include 94.7 WMAS, 105.5 WEEI, 98.1 WHLL, Red Sox Radio
• Selling all Audacy digital products including Analytics, SEM, SEO, OTT, Email, Mobile, Social, Targeted display, Podcasts, digital stream
More About You:
We want creative sales reps who understand the power of combining traditional media with digital/social.
• New business to business experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience required; 2 or more years preferred with ability to penetrate new business categories
• Strong understanding of lead generation.
• Strategic multi-tiered selling
• Proven track record of new business development
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Media sales background preferred, not required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Schedule face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Cultivate long standing client relationships
- Sell compelling concepts to key local and regional decisions makers
- Build broadcast and digital marketing campaigns and client presentations
- Achieve a sales quota
- Selling broadcast radio to include 94.7 WMAS, 105.5 WEEI, 98.1 WHLL, Red Sox Radio
- Selling all Audacy digital products including Analytics, SEM, SEO, OTT, Email, Mobile, Social, Targeted display, Podcasts, digital stream
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk59n-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.