Are you the best of the best, self-motivated, fearless, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated and approach your job as if YOU are your own CEO? If you answered yes, than you might be the right person for this job. We are looking for self-starters who are organized and have the ability to work with little direct supervision. Successful candidates must be well spoken, professional in appearance and business acumen, as this is a position that requires contact with businesses and nonprofit organizations crossing multiple categories.
The outside sales and marking position is a critical liaison between the business community and Audacy Portland. Audacy has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management, and is known for offering the best work environment for radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients.
Successful candidates are experts in:
• Strategic targeting of clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Securing face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaigns
• Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
• Coordination of all aspects of client radio advertising campaigns including copy, productions, billing collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing
• Resolves past due account issues with clients, including collection responsibilities for all past due accounts
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
As an Account Executive with Audacy, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment industry. In keeping with the other members of the Audacy teams, the #1 trait we look for is a ''WINNING ATTITUDE''! We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If all of this describes YOU, please apply and include your career success stories today.
• Media sales
• Sports and event sponsorship sales
• Digital sales background preferred
• Successful track record of new business development
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
• Strategic multi-level selling
• Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• Creative thinker
• Social media and web savvy
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Successful candidates are experts in:
- Strategic targeting of clients
- Prospecting and relationship building
- Securing face to face appointments
- Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
- Creatively designing marketing campaigns
- Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
- Coordination of all aspects of client radio advertising campaigns including copy, productions, billing collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing
- Resolves past due account issues with clients, including collection responsibilities for all past due accounts
- Other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97e9z-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.