Attention experienced and successful digital media sales professionals! Does the ability to sell locally and nationally motivate you? Does being able to work in entertainment excite you?Audacy-Twin Cities (Minneapolis) is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes three (3) exceptional over-the-air brands (830 WCCO, 104.1 JACK FM, 102.9 The Wolf) Audacy streaming audio, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment and full benefits package that includes vacation, sick, and personal days.Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a proactive problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy Twin Cities and what can we offer you:• Ability to create highly successful multi-platform, multi-channel advertising campaigns including the broad reach of over-the-air audio, streaming, digital plus targeted digital solutions, and e-commerce• Access to selling on a national level within all 50 states• On-going coaching and training and development• We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income• Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses• You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high-energy people• Flexible working environment (remote and office)
What You'll Do:
• Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
• Proactively, with existing clients and through networking and prospecting, develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
• Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
• Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
• Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Achieve sales objectives and goals and maintain an accurate sales funnel
• Consistently update CRM with client interaction and opportunities
• Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Required & Preferred:
• Proven success in selling media, event/sponsorship sales and digital platforms
• Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals
• Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive
• A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs
• Strong problem-solving skills - you're someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business
• Proficiency in MS Office Programs and Google Suite Programs,
• You will be trained and expected to be proficient in Salesforce (CRM) and Wide Orbit (Order Entry), vCreative (Creative copy production and Spot Placement).
• Self-motivation is essential.
• College graduate preferred.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country's best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
What You'll Do:
- Build strong relationships with advertisers to ensure their success and repeat business
- Proactively, with existing clients and through networking and prospecting, develop new business by using all of our advertising and marketing assets
- Continuously learning and training on new assets and marketing techniques
- Create marketing campaigns and strategically sell to local and regional decision makers
- Close business and oversee the execution of the marketing campaign and exceed client expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve sales objectives and goals and maintain an accurate sales funnel
- Consistently update CRM with client interaction and opportunities
- Continuously build your knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, and innovations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov443-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.